Life after death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BG Top
BGtop

I forgot my password

Our team
Sophia BelovaAdministrator
Natalya BelovaAdministrator
Kazimir YakovlevAdministrator
Nikolay Romanoff.Administrator
Katia PetrovaAdministrator
Latest topics
» Франческа Морсер || 19 ||Blake Lively || Студентка || Open
I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018, 8:48 pm by Татяна Смирнова

» I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита)
I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017, 12:13 pm by Анита

»  The past is never where you think you left it }{
I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) EmptyThu 07 Dec 2017, 10:37 pm by Cher.

» Търся си другарче за Гиф-РП
I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) EmptyThu 07 Dec 2017, 9:03 pm by Алексеевич.

» Търся си...
I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) EmptyThu 07 Dec 2017, 6:35 am by Анита

» Възвръщане на герои
I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) EmptyWed 06 Dec 2017, 5:56 pm by Нина Николаева

» Търся си другарче за РП
I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) EmptyTue 05 Dec 2017, 6:35 am by Лена

» Posh Friends
I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) EmptyFri 29 Sep 2017, 9:42 pm by Francesca Morser

» And it's hard to hold a candle In the cold november rain
I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) EmptyFri 29 Sep 2017, 6:52 pm by Ира Ревская

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Thu 11 Feb 2021, 4:25 am

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Empty I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита)

Post by Анита Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:22 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Tumblr_ntovk4bvHr1t0c783o2_250
Анита
Анита
Other
Other

Back to top Go down

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Empty Re: I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита)

Post by Алексеевич. Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:33 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Tumblr_inline_orj0sp9cfq1rndl7t_540
Алексеевич.
Алексеевич.

Back to top Go down

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Empty Re: I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита)

Post by Анита Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:43 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Tumblr_nttctt9maf1us70hwo1_r5_250
-Не е каквото очакваше ли?
Анита
Анита
Other
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Алексеевич. Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:46 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Tumblr_oralbuoCUq1w236voo1_500
-Не бих казал. Не е като да съм имал каквито и да било очаквания.
Алексеевич.
Алексеевич.

Back to top Go down

Post by Анита Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:53 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Tumblr_nttctt9maf1us70hwo2_r6_250
-Лъжец,определено си се замислял,но не затова сме тук.
Анита
Анита
Other
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Алексеевич. Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:55 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Tumblr_mp2qlpqVTe1qdrgvwo2_500
-Мисли каквото искаш. По-важното е за каква задача ме повика?
Алексеевич.
Алексеевич.

Back to top Go down

Post by Анита Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:59 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Tumblr_nry7xdDW0P1sqwd3yo1_250
-Нетърпелив си да разбереш?
Анита
Анита
Other
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Алексеевич. Thu 07 Dec 2017, 10:05 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Original
-Наречи го така, щом искаш .. Мислех, че обаждането ти има цел?
Алексеевич.
Алексеевич.

Back to top Go down

Post by Анита Thu 07 Dec 2017, 10:11 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Tumblr_nsb1nrR8TA1ungfqmo4_r1_250
-Разбира се,не съм тръгнала да те каня на среща.
Анита
Анита
Other
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Алексеевич. Thu 07 Dec 2017, 10:15 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Tumblr_mq50o8YZAS1rtwid9o1_250
-Сега ще споделиш ли за каква задача ме повика тогава?
Алексеевич.
Алексеевич.

Back to top Go down

Post by Анита Thu 07 Dec 2017, 10:19 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Tumblr_nry7xdDW0P1sqwd3yo3_250
-Естествено,захърче.Колко точно добър си в работат си?
Анита
Анита
Other
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Алексеевич. Thu 07 Dec 2017, 10:22 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Tumblr_m8tcciQm9S1rzkg14o1_500
-Дай ми задачата и 24 часа след това сама ще разбереш колко, "захарче".
Алексеевич.
Алексеевич.

Back to top Go down

Post by Анита Thu 07 Dec 2017, 10:26 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Tumblr_o14c3xDAJW1uo5061o1_250
-Толкова бързо едва ли?Сигорно е некачаствена работа.
Анита
Анита
Other
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Алексеевич. Thu 07 Dec 2017, 10:30 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Giphy
-Не искаш да ме подценяваш, вярвай ми.
Алексеевич.
Алексеевич.

Back to top Go down

Post by Анита Thu 07 Dec 2017, 10:32 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Tumblr_o14c3xDAJW1uo5061o4_250
-Ами докъжи ми обратното,хубавецо.
Анита
Анита
Other
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Алексеевич. Thu 07 Dec 2017, 10:34 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Giphy
-Ако най-накрая се сетиш да споделиш задачата, бих. 
Алексеевич.
Алексеевич.

Back to top Go down

Post by Анита Thu 07 Dec 2017, 10:36 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Tumblr_o0oqeaqo6H1qfghmho2_250
-Замесени за мафиоти в схемата,как ти се струва?
Анита
Анита
Other
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Алексеевич. Thu 07 Dec 2017, 10:41 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Tumblr_n2mcd5Vcek1qksqm3o1_250
-Твърде лесно. Те кога ли не са замесени?
Алексеевич.
Алексеевич.

Back to top Go down

Post by Анита Thu 07 Dec 2017, 10:55 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Cara%201
-Познаваш ги в такъв случей ?
Анита
Анита
Other
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Алексеевич. Thu 07 Dec 2017, 11:01 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640
-Мислех, че ме повика за работа, не за разпит?
Алексеевич.
Алексеевич.

Back to top Go down

Post by Анита Fri 08 Dec 2017, 6:38 am

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Cara-gif-cara-delevingne-38638507-500-283
-Това е част от работата ти.За да свършиш другото трябва да ги познаваш.
Анита
Анита
Other
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Алексеевич. Fri 08 Dec 2017, 4:00 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Tumblr_osk91pH2lz1qhbroxo1_540
-Достатъчно съм запознат със средите им, вярвай ми. 
Алексеевич.
Алексеевич.

Back to top Go down

Post by Анита Fri 08 Dec 2017, 5:07 pm

-Не са важни само средите,ами самите хора,тях познаваш ли ги?
Анита
Анита
Other
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Алексеевич. Fri 08 Dec 2017, 11:07 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Tumblr_ng1g7q2KBJ1ql2ny4o4_r1_250
-Да, но ако ще продължаваш с увъртането, според мен трябва да намериш друг за задачата си. Доскуча ми.
Алексеевич.
Алексеевич.

Back to top Go down

Post by Анита Sat 09 Dec 2017, 8:59 am

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) Tumblr_nqvtcug2IP1ta8hvwo1_r1_250
-Много бързо ти доскучава.
Анита
Анита
Other
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum